Wednesday, February 12, 2014

TWENTY THINGS


TWENTY THINGS

Thank you KID PRESIDENT for creating this video. 
A good reminder for all of us.

20. Thank You.
19. Excuse Me
18.Here is a surprise corn dog I bought you because your my friend.
17. I'M SORRY
16. I forgive you.
15. YOU CAN DO IT!
14. I have BBQ sauce on my shirt too!
13. PLEASE
12. everything is going to be okay...
11. You got me a corn dog too?!
10. I don't know
9. YOUR SO AWESOME!
8. I don't know you lets high five :)
7. My sports team is not always the best sports team.
6. NOTHING.
5. mouth fart
4. I disagree with you, but I still like you as a person, who is a human being and I will treat you like that because if I didn't it would make everything bad and that's what lots of people do and its lame.
3. AHHHHHHHHH
2. LIFE is TOUGH but so are YOU.
1. SOMETHING NICE!

No comments:

Post a Comment